segunda-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2010

"Skyscrapers of New York come down and powerful earthquakes"

"Prophecy of Dr. Samuel Doctorian, Director of Bible Lands Mission of the times, entitled 'The Five Angels of the Continents', on 16 August 1998, the island of Patmos. This message was transcribed by Ruthanne galoko, from a cassette tape received in Singapore on 30 August 1998. The tape was brought by Wee Tiong Howe, a Christian who had just returned from the island of Patmos. where he had been in prayer with a small group of Singaporeans. Ali, Samuel Doctorian reported them to experience.""FIFTH ANGEL - I saw the last angel flying over South America and North America - all the way from the North Pole down to Argentina. The Eastern United States to California. I saw in his hand a cup. The angel said he would pour out the judgments that were in the bowl on those countries. Then I heard him say: "No more righteousness. No more justice. No holiness. Idolatry. Materialism. Viagens. Slavery to sin. Shedding of innocent blood - millions of babies being killed before birth. Families are broken. A generation adulteress. Sodom and Gomorrah is here. The days of Noah are here. False preachers. False prophets. Refusing of my love. Many of them have the imitation of religion but denying the real power. "When I heard this, I begged the angel. "You could not wait a little longer? Do not spill the cup. Take a chance for repentance." The angel said, "Many times God has spared and has spoken, but they do not listen. His patience at an end. Now is the time . They have loved money and pleasure more than they loved me. "As the angel began to pour from the bowl in your hand, I saw tremendous icebergs melting. When this happened I saw floods all over Canada and North America. All the rivers overflowed, destruction everywhere. I heard the world market collapsing with mighty earthquakes, and the skyscrapers of New York were tumbling - millions dying. I saw ships sinking in the ocean, I heard explosions all over the North of the country, I saw the angel pouring over Mexico and two oceans joining together - the Atlantic and Pacific. A large part of north Brazil covered with water - the Amazon River turning into a big ocean. Forests destroyed and flooded. The main cities in Brazil destroyed - earthquakes in many places. When the angel poured, great destruction took place in Chile and Argentina as never before. The whole world was shaken. Then I heard the angel say. "This will happen soon." I said, "It can not be postponed? Not pour these things out all over the globe." And suddenly I saw the five angels standing around the globe lifting up their hands and their wings towards heaven, saying, "All glory to the Lord of heaven and earth. Now is the time and He will glorify His Son. The earth will be burned and destroyed. All things pass away. They will come the new heavens and new earth. God will destroy the devil's work forever. I shall show My power - how I will protect my children in the midst of all this destruction. Prepare to that day the Lord comes. "the Lord said:" The message of the angels to the world is not good news. This is a trial, punishment, destruction, devastation. What people say about me? I've always been a preacher of love, peace and good news? " The angel replied: "This is your message. You are the instrument, the channel. What a privilege God has chosen you to deliver this message to the nations. For more than an hour I could not move. I was fully awake, trembling from time to time. My room was full of light from the brightness of the angels. Then suddenly they ascended up to heaven. When looking up, saw the angels go in five directions. I know they already started their duties..."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário